Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ending August?

Somehow or other August is coming to a close and I really can't believe it. That means in a few weeks I'm going to be a Dad and it also means that the true coffee-season is upon us.

September and October should bring a marked uptick in the number of cups of hot delicious brew served and with the rate that I am roasting coffee that is going to mean additional days of roaster activity to keep up with demand.

I can't wait!

Also in September we will be vending at the Taste! Organic Connecticut event at the Topmost Farm in Coventry CT. All three of the farmer's markets we attend continue through September and with kids back in school and everyone back from vacation I have a feeling they are going to really take off. Stop by Billings Forge in Hartford on Thursday mornings, the Simsbury market at Sismore Square after 3pm on Thursday or 11-2pm at the Nathan Hale Homestead on Sundays to pick up bags and have a cup.

This Sunday at Coventry is Blues and Brews and I can't wait. There will be a bunch of local and and craft beer brewers and I can't wait to give them a try.

No comments: