Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend!

Another busy weekend coming up for Bean & Leaf. On Saturday morning from 9:30am - 1:30pm I will be at the Whitneyville Food Center offering tastings. I think tomorrow will be Yirgacheffe and Brazil, unless of course our new green beans arrive and I get roasting tonight.

Sunday is a full day of work on our super-secret Bean project that is finally nearing completion. When we roll out this creation people are going to step back in awe and then jump up and down with delight. We can't wait to finish and roll this baby out!

At the shop itself, on Saturday night Bob Anderson is performing and then on Sunday at 2pm is open mic poetry. I will get up there one of these days, but unfortunately for Sunday I'm already booked.

The photo above is also from Chris & Missy's trip to Brazil. That shot is from above and shows how the beans are dried after being picked. The got that shot riding in the copter you see to the right!

No comments: