Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Conditions Are Perfect

New beans for the roaster. They are special and unique and deserve my undivided attention. Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day with our three new offerings and see if I can discern their each perfect roast. I've got a good handle on the Tanzania at this point. Sidamo is close but needs a slight bit of tuning. A tiny bit slower and slightly longer could bring out the beauty of this bean. If not I have other methods for success. Costa Rica will be a new adventure tomorrow. I believe second batch will provide the perfect conditions for this virgin spin.

To any of our loyal customers, if you would like to comment or review our humble store feel free to give us a review on Google, or provide a write-up on Yelp! We are here to serve you the most delicious coffee and tea possible, so please let us know how we're doing.

No comments: